Re: Wood Dashboard

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wood Dashboard
From: "Bernie" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:26:38 -0400
Hi, I was cleaning out my garage the other day when I happen to come across
the original finishing instruction booklet that came with the dash I
purchased from Vicky Brit a few years back,  if you care to have this
booklet contact me off list and I be glad to mail it to you, maybe that will
give you additional information you could work from, having too much
information is not a bad thing.

: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 9:08 PM