Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)

To: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:17:44 -1000
Aloha Listers,

So many of you responded that it would take all day to thank you
individually.  I really appreciate the response from the group.

I will keep you all informed as it gets closer to the road trip and which
route I will ultimately be taking and be sure that I will at the very least
touch base as I'm passing through. The goal is obviously to get it done as
quickly as I can but it sure is nice to know that there are so many of you
out there in the event of a very likey mishap.

My best to all.

Aloha,

Mark Bullard
Kailua, Hawaii