RE: GM Alternator Conversion Pics?

To: "Andrew Packard" <apackard@triad.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GM Alternator Conversion Pics?
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:16:23 -0000
Ah, glad this subject came up - I'm thinking about making this switch, but
(I think) I remember there was some discussion a while back regarding
whether the 1980 Fiesta in question was a US or UK/European Fiesta - could
someone please remind me what the final verdict was ?

Thanks,

Neil Beesley
'70 TR6 PI