Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation

To: Gene Garrison <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Subject: Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:33:53 -0500
Listers;

Can anyone tell me if they know of brands of wheels available for the TR6,
Plus-one sized or not, that fit the offset requirements and other dimensions the
TR requires, OTHER THAN the Panasport or Mini-lite (replicas) now offered by the
Big Three? Moss' Winter 2002 issue of British Motoring shows a TR6 with an
interesting possibility on page 9 of the issue. Anyone know what wheels those
are?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO