Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:07:05 -0500
Nothing wrong with Panasports, Robert. But there's nothing wrong with
choice, either! I got one response to my question about the Winter 2002
issue of British Motoring from Moss (page 9) showing another wheel
on a TR6. That lister thought maybe those were BBS wheels. Anyone
else have a guess?

By the way, Robert, do you know if the cracks you mention are visible
to the naked eye or are they dye-penetrant-visible only?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO