Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation
From: JDombey@dotcast.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:13:14 -0800
Dave Friedlander wrote:

> Listers;
> Can anyone tell me if they know of brands of wheels available for the TR6,
> Plus-one sized or not, that fit the offset requirements and other
dimensions the
> TR requires, OTHER THAN the Panasport or Mini-lite (replicas) now offered
by the
> Big Three? Moss' Winter 2002 issue of British Motoring shows a TR6 with an
> interesting possibility on page 9 of the issue. Anyone know what wheels
those
> are?
> Dave Friedlander
> CF25194UO

Rimmer Brothers sell a set of wheels from Revolution (you can see 'em at
www.revousa.com <http://www.revousa.com>  - called traditional 5-spoke) that
can be had in TR6-appropriate size & offset.  You can also buy them direct
at the above website.  I've not seen them on a TR6, but I think they look
pretty nice.  Anybody got a picture of them installed?

John Dombey
CC29532U