Re: broken rockers,bent pushrods

To: <YeOldEd@aol.com>, <larryandrobin@charter.net>
Subject: Re: broken rockers,bent pushrods
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 14:54:17 -1000
Mike,

Can you explain what you meant when referring to the tappets?  I've just
replaced all of mine, and while I haven't started it yet, you've got me
concerned.  I didn't think there was anything to it other than removing the
old and installing the new?

That's what the "bible" says anyway?

Thanks,

mark bullard