RE: Anyone knows how much a TR6 weights?

To: BigOldWumper@aol.com, lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Anyone knows how much a TR6 weights?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:33:07 -0700
I know one place they gained some weight was in the doors. The later cars have
side impact beams in the doors and are substantially heavier than the early
doors. But that is just one more small weight gain. So it might be a lot of
little things over the whole spectrum. Maybe the seats weigh more, the carpet
could be thicker, air pumps, air injection, dual exhaust pipes running the
length of the car etc. Lots and lots of little things that could increase the
weight over all.

Any other guess's?

Shawn

-