RE: tr6 wheels

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6pack"
Subject: RE: tr6 wheels
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:24:20 -0800
        Don:

        There seem to be plenty of used ones floating around that are in
good shape, and they generally go for cheap ($100 for a set of 4). My local
LBC shop has stacks of them sitting around. I just picked one out for
my spare tire (Why do DPOs throw them away? Strange...)
        Why bother getting them fixed? I suppose if you wanted to keep the
car "100% original", but otherwise...?

        Cheers,

        Vance