Re: tr6 wheels

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: tr6 wheels
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:21:23 -0500
Hi Vance,

I did not know they were so common and there are no such LBC shops in my
area, so I had assumed I would be stuck with getting them on eBay or
maybe off the list and would only find out if they were straight after I
got them.

Perhaps that is the answer. Find someplace on the east coast that has
them and pick out some straight ones in person.

Based on what Kai has said maybe I should get some spares while I'm
there. :-)

Don Malling