TR250 on Ebay

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 on Ebay
From: DAVID BJORKMAN <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
   I have a terible time with names, but when I first
saw "John's" 250, at the Rothsville British Day in
Rothsville, Pa., it was truly beautiful. All the
fender seams were welded, with not a bit of bondo.
Paint job was outstanding. Everything was outstanding.
It shows off very well.
   "John" also had a web site for TR5/TR250 that I had
a link to, but it's not there anymore that I can tell.
He also has had in the past a good quanity of LBC
parts at his house in Douglasville, Pa.
    Not sure why he is selling, but...

 Dave Bjorkman
 on the 5 year plan with my 250