Re: TR250 on Ebay

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 on Ebay
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:29:23 EDT
On the auction it says that the seams were "brass welded smooth." Does anyone
know exactly what this process entails? I've never heard of this. I've heard
of "leading," as in the molten lead they used to use for body work (and still
use on hot rods), but I've never heard of brass welding seams. It looks great,
thats for sure.
-Sean

In a message dated 4/7/2004 6:50:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,