Re: TR250 on ebay

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com
Subject: Re: TR250 on ebay
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:29:43 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/2004 8:05:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vance.navarrette@intel.com writes:

> But I am
> having fun. Most of the time. When I'm not frustrated. Really.

Vance,
This is very true.  I usually qualify my "Buy the Best Car you Can Find"
statement with: Of course then you miss out on all the fun. Being the knuckle
head
I am I don't always follow my own rule either because I still like to have
fun, get frustrated and all that rot.  The last car I purchased this spring is
63 TR4 that was reasonably priced, very original but also very worn out. I
have two options: Drive it till the wheels fall off or restore it and spend a
whole lot more than it will ever be worth.
Cheers,
Darrell
P.S.  Also, most multiple TR owners will admit that the "Trill is in the
Hunt."