RE: TR250 on ebay

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250 on ebay
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:03:11 -0700
        Darrell:

        I would offer a tiny exception to your rule; If you have your
heart set on
restoring a car, and want to treat the car as a project and learning
experience,
you should get a car whose condition is in line with your abilities.
        In my case, I bought a mediocre barely running car, even though
I could
afford a lot better; I wanted to try my hand at installing a new
interior,
wanted to overhaul a transmission, try some wiring, etc. In short, I was
looking
for a massive time sink. I definitely got that and then some. But I am
having fun. Most of the time. When I'm not frustrated. Really.

        Vance