Re: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6
From: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:50:52 -0500
Don--I have an Ansa on my dual downpipe 72 TR6 and love the sound and
appearance. I've never had a Monza, but have read many who dislike it's very
loud nature. The Ansa that's up on ebaY currently does NOT look like mine,
perhaps because it is for a single downpipe system.  My Ansa has beveled chrome
tips, and both round and flat rectangular silencers. The ebaY unit has straight
tips and round silencers.

I'd be interested to hear from others on the origins of the ebaY Ansa.

Rick O.