RE: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:13:00 -0600
Don,
 If your thinking of non stock exhaust then you might consider the twin sports
system that is readily available. It's constructed of Stainless Steel,
available in single or twin pipe and has a very nice tone that falls off
nicely when cruising. When I had this system on my stock engine I thought it
sounded great. Loud when your on the pedal, quiets down when your off or
holding steady at cruising rpm's. One of the complaints of the Monza is a
droning at cruising speed. I have experienced no such droning with the twin
sports system on my stock engine or the not-so-stock engine.

Just my '02 though...

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO