Re: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: ANSA vs Monza for TR250/TR6
From: Steven Altomare <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:18:38 -0400
Don,

I can't comment on ANSA, but I can about Monza since I've been using it for a
few years now.  Monza looks and sounds great; the only problem is how
incredibly loud it is.  Right now, my 20 year old ears can take it.  But long
trips, especially on the interstate, are really not easy on the ears.

As far as installation, it is straightforward and not hard at all.

Hope it helps,

Steven Altomare