Re: ANSA/Monza using Flowmaster

To: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: ANSA/Monza using Flowmaster
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:13:29 -0400
Hi Doc,

Thanks for the info. I didn't know the various series were rated for
sound levels. I think I would pick the quietest one. I assume they are
all pretty loud.

The Monza is criticized for being loud while cruising at highway speeds.
Ansa is said to be quiet while cruising. What is your opinion of
Flowmaster in that regard?

Why not the 60 series. They say it's for small engines and is a little
quieter outside the car than the 50. I assume inside = outside of these
cars -- convertibles.

Don Malling