RE: Metric or ASE Brake LIne Fittings?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Metric or ASE Brake LIne Fittings?
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 05:37:53 -0500
Hi All-

While we are on the topic of rear brakes -

I am interested in the connection of the rear flexible brake line to the
steel tubing, the resides on top of the trailing arm. There is bracket that
is integral with the arm that holds a female/female fitting with a jam nut.
The flexible hose and the steel tubing attach to the end of this fitting.

My jam nut has come loose.  This is not good because, if I try to losen or
tighten the brake hose side of the connection I am twisting the steel
tubing.  I don't seem to be able to get ahold of the jam nut to tighten it
up.  What tool do you folks use to tighten the jam nut?

John Cyg