Re: Clutch Job recommendations Need

To: "Bruce Simms" <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Job recommendations Need
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:42:05 -0000
Bruce Simms wrote:

>    All feedback greatly appreciated.   I know this is not a new topic, but
> I really want to do this job just once.

Ah, Mr. Simms - with the greatest respect, 'doing a job just once' is
something of an enantiosis - especially when your determination of activity
is directed towards an elderly British car. May I very politely suggest you
explore the seemingly infinite flexibilities of the English language before
stating your wishes.
I feel you should be aware that what you *want* to do and what your Triumph
*allows* you to do in terms of frequency (and implied success) could be
seriously at odds with one another. Perhaps you have already learned
this................? If not, there's plenty of time............ :)

Take care and may all your wheelnuts find uncorrupted stud threads

Jonmac