RE: Clutch Job recommendations Need

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: RE: Clutch Job recommendations Need
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:08:00 -0500
Elderly? Most Triumphs, for the most part being referred to in the
feminine, could only be described as "d'un certaine age", not elderly.
How misanthrautic of you. Unless, of course, by enantiostistic reference
you wished to applaud the boundless energy and eternal youthfulness of
our little cars, in which case I withdraw any and all objections and
concur most wholeheartedly. :^)

Mark

P.S. How's that for flexible?