Re: Fwd: Re: Concours Question

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Concours Question
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:04:07 -0800 (PST)
Bill:

  I don't look at this topic as an argument that will rend the fabric of
civilization. To me it's merely a discussion on an interesting topic among
friends who enjoy a hobby. I've really enjoyed reading all of the varied
opinions, even when they differ from mine. I'd like to think if we were
altogether in a room, someone would be standing behind me making silly faces
while I was stating my oh-so-rational position! It's been a fun and lively
discussion topic.

  Merry Christmas to you, Bill!

  Jim

Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net> wrote:
  Gee Whiz Fellas,
All I really wanted to know is what color to Paint my
Manifold ... Did not intend to stir up a Hornest Nest ... Ahh well
'tis the Season

Merry Christmas

(snip)