Re: Concours Question

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "6 Pack"
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:25:35 -0600
 The frame is off. Had a guy ask about the frame on Sunday, but damn it's
gone. Thanks for telling Dave about it, now he may cuss both you and me, cause
now he's got more money in the 250. Heck it might wind up in your garage
before it's all over with.
 Gonna pull one of the rear hubs this weekend end get it rebuilt, knowing me
I'll pull the wrong one off first. Maybe I'll get the right one if I drink a
few beers first, think that's where I've gone wrong on restoring, should of
drank more beer first instead of after the work was done. OH no that cant be
right, that's what you've done, see how far you've been getting along.
HAAAAAAARRRRRR, HAAAAARRRRRR ,HAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>