RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body

To: <mcmeganutt@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:05:59 -0700
        Fred:

        I checked the usual sources, including a couple in England, and
no luck. All I can suggest is that you see if you can get some used ones
in decent condition. Try British Auto Works
http://www.britishautoworks.com or email@britishautoworks.com They have
a good selection of used stuff, and if you let them know your problem,
they may be able to source some used ones that are decent. They answer
their email, and they are cheap. NFI.

                Vance