RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <mcmeganutt@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:09:09 -0700
        Dick:

        I assumed that he was referring to the rubber "overcoat" on the
entire back side of the lamp assembly, not the gaskets for the lenses.
If I have that wrong, then by all means Fred should look into sheet
rubber of some sort and use the lenses as a template.
        Sorry if this got you confused, Fred.

        Vance