Re: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body

To: mcmeganutt@aol.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:00:07 -0700
 Fred---If you can't find decent used ones, you could probably pick up
some foam rubber from a big box store, or an auto upholsterer, and trace
the pattern with your lenses.
Rubber piping also comes to mind.

Dick

From:
mcmeganutt@aol.com

Hi folks,
B B B B B B B B B B I was going thru some parts on my continuing 70 TR6
rebuild and found both the front signal light rubber protective booties
have cracked and deteriorated. I see that these are no longer available.
Is there a source or other method for protecting these lamp fixtures?
Thanks,
Fred
70 TR6 CC54944L, still in pieces