Re: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body

To: im_sloane@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:55:09 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2007 1:31:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
im_sloane@hotmail.com writes:

We've  also had pretty good luck with used stuff at Team Triumph in Warren,
OH,  teamtri@aol.com. (330)-392-7176   "Specializing in the Recycling of
British Sports Car Parts"

NFI, of course.

Sloane  :)
TR-69

>    Fred:
>
>    I  checked the usual sources, including a couple in England, and
>no luck.  All I can suggest is that you see if you can get some used ones
>in  decent condition. Try British Auto  Works
>http://www.britishautoworks.com or email@britishautoworks.com  They have
>a good selection of used stuff, and if you let them know your  problem,
>they may be able to source some used ones that are decent.  They answer
>their email, and they are cheap. NFI.
>
>   Vance
>Hi folks,
>B B B B B B B B B B  I  was going thru some parts on my continuing 70 TR6
>rebuild and found  both the front signal light rubber protective  booties
>have
>cracked and deteriorated. I see that these are no  longer available. Is
>there a
>source or other method for  protecting these lamp fixtures?
>Thanks,
>Fred
>70 TR6  CC54944L, still in  pieces

Picture  this  share your photos and you could win big!
http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

Your  messages not reaching the list?
Check out  http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the  air