RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Front Signal Lamp Rubber Body
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:31:24 +0000
We've also had pretty good luck with used stuff at Team Triumph in Warren,
OH, teamtri@aol.com. (330)-392-7176   "Specializing in the Recycling of
British Sports Car Parts"

NFI, of course.

Sloane :)
TR-69

>       Fred:
>
>       I checked the usual sources, including a couple in England, and
>no luck. All I can suggest is that you see if you can get some used ones
>in decent condition. Try British Auto Works
>http://www.britishautoworks.com or email@britishautoworks.com They have
>a good selection of used stuff, and if you let them know your problem,
>they may be able to source some used ones that are decent. They answer
>their email, and they are cheap. NFI.
>
>               Vance
>Hi folks,
>B B B B B B B B B B  I was going thru some parts on my continuing 70 TR6
>rebuild and found both the front signal light rubber protective booties
>have
>cracked and deteriorated. I see that these are no longer available. Is
>there a
>source or other method for protecting these lamp fixtures?
>Thanks,
>Fred
>70 TR6 CC54944L, still in pieces

Picture this  share your photos and you could win big!
http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us