Re: [6pack] audio power question

To: im_sloane@hotmail.com, lklotz.1@netzero.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] audio power question
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:52:09 EST
I have a 69 and I "upgraded" the alternator from the 15 ACR to the 17 ACR
(maybe a year or two later)  I installed a Pioneer CD-IB100 II deck with an
internal 50w (?) amp.  I did not upgrade the alternator because of the  deck
but
because my old one looked crappy and this was available for the right  price.
I put Kenwood 5 1/2" speakers in the rear behind the seats and 4 1/2" in  the
kidney pads and there is plenty of sound.  I have  friend who put  in an amp
and it took up too much space for my taste.
If you would like I can send pics of how I put in the rear speakers.   Let me
know.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO