Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve and Vance,

I missed the original message somehow but I
recorded cranking speeds as low as 200rpm when I was messing around
with some ignition stuff a few years ago.

The spark should work fine just anytime the points open regardless of cranking
speed.

test the spark the first step I use is to put the coil wire somewhere
close to something so it can spark and just open the points and see if
i get anything. (Or move the trigger wheel on my optical ignition)

Kendall