Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm

To: George Loriot <george_loriot@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Proper starting rpm
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:31:16 -0800
    George:

        I owe you and the list an apology. You are correct, the TR6 cap/rotor
did not change. I am getting TR6 stuff tangled up with Mini stuff. The mini of
course had multiple changes in the dizzy, cap, rotor and lots of other stuff.
        The only things that changed on the TR6 dizzy were the wires and the
vacuum dashpots. The cap and rotor never changed.

        Sorry about that...

        Vance
        ('74 TR6, '76 Mini)

      Vance Navarrette