Re: [6pack] Something New (74 TR6)

To: <TR6UO@aol.com>, <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Something New (74 TR6)
From: "Stuart Thompson" <stuartt@tlthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:32:31 -0600
This forum is great & very much appreciated. I always get good sound advice.

I went to my local Sears today and bought some new tools. I will attempt to
remove the plug this evening. I'll go ahead and drain the fluid and see what
comes out.

When I go to refill it how much does it hold?

---

  And while I'm at it, thank you Vance, Kevin and all the other regular
contributors for your experience and wisdom on this forum. Maybe you don't
hear it much, but it's greatly appreciated.

  Steve
  '72 CCUO