Re: [6pack] Something New (74 TR6)

To: TR6UO@aol.com, vance.navarrette@intel.com, stuartt@tlthompson.com,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Something New (74 TR6)
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:06:54 -0500
 It probably isnt "only" the transmission fluid but the easiest way to check
for little bits of metal that come from funny noises in the transmission are
to drain the fluid and inspect what is left on the bottom.  Quicker and easier
than pulling the thing and taking it apart at least.  I hope the news is
somehow good but it doesnt sound good right now.

Aaron