Re: Parts Suppliers

To: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: "Kreg Kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:25:09 -0500
To the List
I just returned from a  vacation and was saddened to read the disparaging
stuff in regards to a supplier that turned out to be Curt at Classic Sunbeam
I have only recently gotten back into playing with a Sunbeam and I hope this
is all resolved and water under the bridge.  It has been my experience that
Curt has been a gem to work with and often the light at the end of the
tunnel. I am sure that this is all resolved by now but I just wanted to put
my 2 cents in and thank Curt for the help and assistance that he has given
to me.  I will speak with Curt this morning because I have a tonneau cover
to install and I am sure he will be of assistance. I got back into Sunbeams
when I discovered all of this availability  on the internet, I.a. the parts
and assistance and contact with other owners.Praise the internet, but lets
be careful how we use it .

Kreg, in Oklahoma where there are not a lot of parts at the local parts
store