Re: Parts Suppliers

To: pLaske@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu (Christopher Albers)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:57:57 -0700
pLaske@bigfoot.com writes:
>The slave cylinder is great but the primary cylinder is very
>disappointing.  The person I talked to on the phone told me the
>cylinders
>were new.  The primary is obviously not new

My first reaction (without having read Curt's response) was the the
cylinder was a NOS part, not used.  I could not, and cannot, imagine
any Sunbeam supplier that I know personally and purchase from has
having misrepresented anything that he sells.  I have received NOS
parts from both Rick and Curt, and in some cases NOS parts appear quite
old.

I agree with Curt.  Even leaving a vendor's name out is not sufficient.
 It raises too many questions in lister's minds.  If you have a gripe
with a vendor, talk to them before you post to the list.  It may solve
your problem outright.  If it doesn't, then you have some valuable
information (and factual) to share with us all.

CNA