Re: Parts Suppliers

To: CMeinel464@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: Paul Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:51:04 -0500
For what it's worth:  I have purchased parts from both Rick at SS and
Curt at Classic Sunbeams - also a few things from Tom Wiencek and Tiger
Tom.  ALL have been great to work with, offering helpful advice,
reasonable prices and a willingness to work with those of us inflicted
with Sunbeam mania. We are very fortunate to have persons like Rick,
Curt, Tiger Tom (and Joanne) and Tom Wiencek to help us through their
parts sales.
With thanks and appreciation from sunny South Dakota,

Paul