Re: Parts Suppliers

To: "Arthur Blackwell" <aeb1@americanisp.net>,
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: "Brad Sahr" <bsahr@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:18:11 -0500
Arthur,

Could you explain further what happened on the Jaguar list? Since you left
out the details, your post leaves me with the impression that you are simply
trying to squash the sharing of bad experiences with parts suppliers (i.e. -
If you share bad experiences with suppliers, they might shut this list
down!).

I hope that this is not what you intended. We have a great group of people
here and I too believe we should protect it.

If people share bad experiences with suppliers in a 'factual' manner, I
doubt that the list could be shut down. In the past, I feel that people have
been fair in their evaluation of suppliers. Why would this case be any
different?

Brad
'64 Series IV automatic