Re: Image Awareness

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Image Awareness
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:52:27 -0600
>(Not trying to rip on women drivers, I'm just ripping on the whole idea
>that female racers are so dramatically different from male racers that
>they can't compete and require their own series.  How about we have a
>series for people who're over 200 lbs too?)
==========================
200 POUNDS????  That's just a puny wannabee.  Hell, women Rollerjammers
weigh 200 pounds!!!

Let's say, over 250 pounds.   ;^)

That's it, a new team.  "Team Tiny".   ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley