Image Awareness

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Image Awareness
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 10:51:00 -0600
"Hey, I was reading up on the Women's Global GT Series. Did you know
that THREE of our very own, Shauna Marinus, Jean Kinser, and Belinda
Endress were selected? Isn't that great? Isn't it inspiring?"

Yes, it is great and I hope they actually compete in the series.
However, according to
http://www.irace.com/experts/stevesmith/012599.html it's $6000 per race.
Unfortunately, they may find the same problems the men do.  They have
the talent but not enough money.  Perhaps a trip to the Clinique counter
will improve my sponsorhip hopes?  Heck, I'd even wear the pink bunny
suit for some tire money!
--
Jeff Cashmore (struggling road racer)
1983 Mazda RX7 GSL = Spec Rx7