Re: Image Awareness

To: DirtyDogg1@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Image Awareness
From: Rick Brown <rikracer@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 10:48:41 -0800

>So why do women have an entirely seperate league?  I don't understand the
>logic behind this.  Why the need to spererated the sexes??

Umm,  which planet do all you guys live on? (oh yea, Mars :-))

While there may be equal opportunity in autox for women, to think there is
even a remote amount in professional mainstream motorsports is ridiculous.
The fact that someone had the guts to give Lynn St James the opportunity to
go as far as she has is great.  And there are probably some out there that
say "Well, she hasn't won at Indy or a major race"  (Sorry, I don't actually
know what she has and has not won).  But how many of you could have done as
well with the same opportunity?  This series is simply a place for some
excellent women drivers to showcase their talent and maybe actually get a
big time pro ride out of it.  I think we will all be better for it.

IMHO
Rick Brown
GT2/AP 240Z