Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software (and hardware?)

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@epix.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software (and hardware?)
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:22:27 -0400
I know that the JACircuts unit is designed to be accurate down to
10,000th of a second (John can correct me if I'm wrong). It tosses the
10,000th digit and uses 1000th of a second.

Sounds like maybe your TAG isn't that accurate. Sure hope that didn't
skew the Northeast Divisional results. Maybe it is time for your
region to upgrade.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com