RE: Building A Nationals Winning Car (ESP)

To: "'Jeff Winchell'" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>,
Subject: RE: Building A Nationals Winning Car (ESP)
From: "Chan, Albert (GEP)" <Albert.Chan@gepex.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:36:00 -0400
Wanted to add my thoughts. Perhaps we're off this thread now.

One option, for someone on a budget, besides Complete Custom Wheel, is to look
at the Diamond Racing Wheels. We have a set of 16x10 Avengers as spares. While
they are 23 pounds each (being steel), they are only $150 each.

ESP, to get solidly into the trophies, is certainly not a $50k class. Dave
Scholz's car (second at Nationals) was recently advertised for $26.5k and Sam
Strano's car (third at Nationals) was advertised at about $10k. I know that we
would take 40% of the $50k figure and gladly sell our car (4th and 8th at
Nationals). Perhaps if you wanted to duplicate Eguina's car would you approach
the $50k figure, and that would be starting with a new car.

Al Chan