Re: Kumho crack

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho crack
From: CLAY MCLENDON <clay_mclendon@goodyear.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:59:46 -0400
May I Pas wrote:

> I have been holding back on saying anything in regard to this matter until I
> could post some pictures of the tire.  I am the driver that had the problem
> with the Kumhos at the Milwaukee/Chicago Region Event.....
>
> So where do I go from here? Any suggestions?

Buy American?  :)

PLW
>>snip<<

You mean buy American as in BFG?  A subsidiary of Michelin... a FRENCH
company?  Or did you mean Hoosier?   I know BFG's are made in America,
but does that make it an American tire?  Just pointing out that it isn't always
as simple as it seems.  No flames intended!   ;-)

Clay
Drive a Mazda (Now owned by Ford... so I guess I drive American)