Kumho Crack

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho Crack
From: Dan J Hill <dhillrcp@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:36:26 -0500
I run a DSM as well AWD and about the same pressures as the others wrote
in 43/32 and I have a crack that runs across the tire, perpedicular to
the tread and on 3 of the 4 tires I have.  I have really like the tires
and they have given me no reason to mistrust them, but it has made me a
little uneasy.  They are 1/2 a season old with the bulk of the tread
left.  Should I do anything about this or is it on day going to slit off
like a retread on a truck tire in one big hunk?

Dan
27 ESP
93 Eagle Talon AWD
http://users.50megs.com/speedquest/