Re: SWAY BARS????

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAY BARS????
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:33:48 -0700
>Geez, I can't believe I'm responding to Linnhoff!  :-)  I have a problem
with
>those shocks, too, just don't know how to write a rule to allow KYB
>Gas-A-Just, or Tokico Blues, and prohibit the super expensive shocks...
============================
Well, "shocks are free" pretty much sums it up.  How fast can you afford to
go?  At least with the top gun in my class, I can call a Koni supplier up
and say "I want the Daddio setup" and get the exact same goodies that he's
running.

>I'm saying that you don't have to trailer a stocker now, but you could
build
>swaybars that would render the car unstreetable.  That's all...
>
>CHD
=============================
True.  I'll tell you this, if my Neon gets any harsher of a ride or more
darty (with my current alignment settings) I'd cease to enjoy it as a daily
driver.  As it is now the car requires diligent attentiveness of you'll find
yourself in another lane of traffic as the car follows the ruts in the road
pretty well.  Sure it's great fun on the twisty back roads but in heavy
traffic it gets old pretty quick.

Of course I could fix that and get a real street alignment but I'm just too
lazy to change it back and forth every weekend.

Ahh, compromises.  Life's full of 'em and apparently so are the Stock class
cars.  ;^)  I do like the idea of being able to change just one bar but
being able to pick which one.  Lord, that's just what I need.  More parts
for my Stock car sitting on a shelf in my garage.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame
I'm going off the rails on a Crazy Train.
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne