Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)
From: Annie Gill <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
I've got to jump in here, too...

I'm even offended by this statement, and I'm generally
NOT easily offended by stuff like this.

So if we go with your logic anyone who has anything to
do with a Type R or an import with a larger exhaust
tip is a rice boy/girl who's likely to steal another
rice boy/girl's car.

Well, I have a 98 Integra Type R and a 99 Civic Si, so
I'm a car stealing rice girl by default.  Too bad the
fact that I'm 25, own my own home and am an accountant
goes against the typical THIEF image...  better watch
out, all us rice boys/girls in GS and GSL may go steal
YOUR car next year cuz it's SOOOO kool.  Whatever.

Annie "Theiving Rice Girl" Gill
Team Butt Heat
98 Integra Type R
99 Civic Si
00 Integra Type R in "Phoenix Yellow" on it's way...
AND YES IT WILL HAVE A BIGGER THAN STOCK EXHAUST TIP
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW COMPTECH MAKES THEIR EXHAUSTS...