Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:11:18 EDT
<<What do you call a stereotype that's 100% accurate?

I can think of more than one occaison when the "ricers" were kicked out of
local dragstrips for starting fights and bringing weapons.

I can also think of more than one occaison when local cops have had to go
after "ricers" also ending up in brawls when hanging out at local street
scenes.

It's amazing the trouble this group of people can get into.  It's an even
bigger dick-waving contest with them than it is between the American
Muscle crowd.

Maybe the truth hurts.>>

~~~Ok, now I've got to say something....
No stereotype is EVER 100% accurate, alot of the rice boys/girls are just
regular car nuts, I personally don't like the rice scene but thats only my
opinon. As for the american muscle car guys....again not accurate, maybe it's
cause I'm into Buicks (yes the are fast remember the Grand National of 86/87
as well as the Gran Sports aka GS 350/GS 455 of the early 70's) the Buick
crowd is a fantastic group of people, sure you have some trouble makers out
there, they are everywhere, and lets face it we all tend to remember bad
experiances more than uneventful ones.
  I just always just try to accept all car people for themselves, bottom line
is we are ALL car nuts.
  Flame away, I've got my nomex on
Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
ITS/CSP #22 1984 RX-7 GSL-SE