Re: Novice advice (a short novel)

To: Crooke John <crooke_john@bah.com>
Subject: Re: Novice advice (a short novel)
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:02:34 -0700
Crooke John wrote:

> There is a FAQ!
>
>  http://www.sfrscca.com/solo2/faq/

So I see!! :-) Cool! It's already been bookmarked...

But this FAQ is really targeted to the first timer, not to the person
who's been autoxing for a little while though. Questions like the street
tire issue are frequent and numerous. And something like that doesn't
appear in any of the newbie FAQ's that I've seen. There are more than
one...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/