Re: Secrets of Solo Racing book: A worthwhile investment?

To: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Secrets of Solo Racing book: A worthwhile investment?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:12:18 -0500
As I understand it, Wes, it's the same one that was being talked about
on this list a few days ago:  "Secrets of Autocross Racing" - same
title as his book.  I've never seen it, but I do have Turner's video
and both of their books.  Can anybody else help out on this one???

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman