Re: Secrets of Solo Racing book: A worthwhile investment?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Secrets of Solo Racing book: A worthwhile investment?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:11:30 -0500
That may be the one I was thinking of, Katie.  I do know that it was
basically Porsche-oriented, which was what made me think that Hank had
something major to do with it.  (Geez, the mind is a terrible thing to
lose!!)

I also remember the video that was done a few years ago of the SCCA
Solo Nationals with Roger (of sheep) Johnson co-narrating.  And, for
all of you doubters, it DID get shown nationally on cable TV.  If I
remember right (Damn - there goes that memory thing again!!!) it
didn't have much to say to novices about HOW to autocross but it sure
did a lot to tell the story of who we are and what we do.  Guess I'll
have to dig it out and look at it again to refresh my feeble mind!
8<{)

Has anybody got a copy of that "Autocrossing in the Fast Lane" video
that Katie referred to?  Better yet, is anybody who's got it willing
to make a copy of that copy and send it to me?  Obviously, I would be
willing to pay for tape and duplicating charges.  And I sure as hell
wouldn't tell ANYBODY where or how I got it!!!  Please reply direct so
as not to tie up additional bandwidth.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman